Experience the ultimate swim in our 23-metre laned pool. The latest UV technology works in the same way as intense sunlight to keep the water permanently purified, for a workout that’s kinder to skin, to allergy sufferers and to the environment.
- Excellent cardiovascular exercise
- Burns calories while working muscles
- Increases strength and toning
- Great for core, hips, arms, shoulders and glutes
- Minimises stress on joints and injury risk
- 23m pool, 1.2m depth
- UV-filtered water for the ultimate in hygiene – and no odour
- Unique cushioned pool floor
- Designated fast, medium, slow and recreational lanes
- Poolside relaxation area with loungers
- Saunas and steam rooms
With many years’ coaching experience, Slava Feniov has won multiple championships in Lithuania and the UK and was sixth in the European Championships. Lorcan Loughrey has competed at national level and was previously assistant coach at the Loughborough Swimming Programme, helping to train Olympic athletes. Click here to find out more about Slava and Lorcan.
Personal swim training gives you a complete, all-over fitness solution. We specialise in:
- Water confidence for complete beginners
- Improving stroke and technique
- Triathlon training
- Open water swimming
- Fitness and stamina
- Fin/flipper swimming
Click here to find out more about personal training at the Reebok Sports Club.
|Mon - Fri||05.30 – 22.10
(lifeguard from 06.00)
|Weekends||10.00 – 18.45|
Based at the Reebok Sports Club, City Divers is a first-class dive centre open to members and non-members. Club members enjoy discounts on PADI and BSAC certification courses and on further education courses in the Red Sea and boat safaris worldwide. Click here to find out more.