Book an appointment to view the club using the form above or call 0207 970 0911.
Join now and pay no subscription until 2014*.
WHY REEBOK SPORTS CLUB?
One of Europe’s largest and most luxurious health clubs, the Reebok Sports Club offers 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art training space giving you an unparalleled choice of fitness options under one roof – right in the heart of Canary Wharf. An elite team of fitness specialists, 20 different classes every day, 170 exercise machines, Europe’s largest spin studio, a 13m climbing wall, 23m UV-filtered pool, sports hall, golf lab, bespoke Pilates and Power Plate studios ... these are just some of the reasons to choose Reebok Sports Club. A luxury spa and the acclaimed Pearson Room bar and restaurant set the seal on this world-class package.
With no annual contracts, our memberships are designed to work around you. Our regular member rewards are also designed around you. Book an appointment to view the club, or call us to discuss your needs.
|Weekend (Fri 2pm - Sun & bank hols)||£67 monthly
*All memberships carry a £40 administration fee, unless a promotion is running. Click here for more rates.
- Full use of all facilities, 7 days a week, 362 days a year
- 170+ free classes a week – London’s most extensive timetable
- Fitness induction, fitness test and personalised programme with unlimited reviews
- 30-minute personal training consultation
- Power Plate taster session
- Ballroom dancing taster session
- Climbing wall taster session
- Discounts at Re:SPA and the Pearson Room bar and restaurant
- Reebok rewards – every time you refer a new member, plus regular loyalty rewards
- Guest passes on joining
- Flexibility to freeze membership if you can’t attend
- Complimentary chair massage once per month on the gym floor, subject to availability